Kamis, 07 November 2013

[Review] My Pond's Facial Foam

Hi, everybody! ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ
It's a hot season here and I really need something to fresh up my face -_- I miss those rainy season, huhu. And my mother bought me a new facial foam few days ago, and I just like "OMG, how did she know it?" Haha~ And this facial foam is my favorite one because I've used it since I was a Junior High School Students.
It's Pond's!


Well, I don't know why exactly I like this brand. Maybe because my Mom told me to use it, haha.
My first review is about what I've used for this month. It's Pond's Clear Solutions : Anti-Bacterial Facial Scrub.


Just like the other Pond's product, it has a sweet floral scent~ Maybe this is the first reason why do I really love Pond's, hoho. And even if I use another product after wash my face with this, the floral scent doesn't irritate to another product! It consist of blue granule, rather rough when I rub it on my hand, but I guess it's the herbal clay. When I have a big breakouts around my nose (it's annoy me so), after a several times I use this product, that pimple grow smaller for each day. I love this so much! Thanks, Pond's! And I can feel that "squeaky feeling" all around my face. It cleanses without drying my skin and without left slimy residue that other cleanser and soap do. Dirt and oil in my face feels like just fly away~ Really recommended for oily face.

But I noticed that the effect of that "squeaky feeling" just stand for a few moments. And I need to use a big amount of it, because it create less foam. It's extravagant for me, hoho.
These are the product claim.
  •  Anti bacterial with highly absorbing herbal clay infused with Neem plant extract.
  • Removes dirt, oil and acne-causing bacteria to prevent breakouts.
And the second review is about Pond's White Beauty : Lightening Facial Foam.


It also has a floral scent. I just need to use a little amount of it to make a lot of foam! It also gives me "squeaky feeling", cleanses without drying my skin. It doesn't have granule. But the big different is it brighter my face after several using! What do I really need, hoho. It removes away my dullness, and I really love it.
These are the product claim.
  • Makes the skin look brighter blush and glow.
  • Thorough cleaning with.
  • Reduces dullness and brightens skin.
After use both of it, I prefer Pond's White Beauty : Lightening Facial Foam. Why? Because it's not too extravagant and that bright effect on my face really make me fall in love to it. Well, maybe the other one can reduce the dullness on my face, but it isn't as good as Lightening Facial Foam, even the price is same. It just about IDR 17.000.
So which one do you like? Or what is your skin care favorite brand? You can share it with me~ (/^▽^)/  

1 komentar:

  1. Actually i use Ponds Anti Bacterial Facial foam for my routine skincare... i think it's good enough and it can reduce my blemish very well..i have normal skin but this facial foam doesn't make my face's dry and what i love from this product is its price haha.

    BalasHapus